Français
Price list
40% deposit payable within 10 days of the reservation. Remaining 60% payable 30 days prior to arrival

PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Should the available information differ, the latest flyer prices prevail.


EUROPEAN PLAN (All prices include taxes)
AMERICAN PLAN (Available for group)
FISHING 23 LAKES : Speckled trout - 7 lakes Northern Pikes, lakes Walleye
MAY - JUNE - SEPTEMBER
(10 trouts, 3 Northern Pikes et 3 Walleyes)
$125 per person / per day, 3 days
$135 per person / per day, 2 days

Family Plan (July-August)
  • $115 per person / par jour / minimum 3 days
  • $600 3 nights / family of 2 adults and 3 children under 14 / 20 trouts
  • $900 3 nights / 2 families of 2 adults and 3 children under 14 / 20 trouts per family
  • $750 4 nights / family of 2 adults and 3 children under 14 / 20 trouts
  • $1100 4 nights / 2 families of 2 adults and 3 children under 14 / 20 trouts per family
  • $900 5 nights / family of 2 adults and 3 children under 14 / 20 trouts
  • $1300 5 nights / 2 families of 2 adults and 3 children under 14 / 20 trouts per family
  • $1000 7 nights / family of 2 adults and 3 children under 14 / 20 trouts per family
  • $1500 7 nights / 2 families, same cabin (40 trouts)
BEAR HUNTING
$200 per person / per day / 3 days
$700 per person / 4 days

MOOSE HUNTING
$700 the 1st week per hunter
for 7 days of hunting
$650 the 2nd week per hunter
for 7 days of hunting

PARTRIDGE & WILD HARE HUNTING
$120 per person / per day
3 days minimum

BOTH HUNTING & FISHING
$250 per person / per day
3 days minimum

Route 155, 40KM North of La Tuque
Telephone: 1-800-463-4372